Today we continued our HTML scrapbook project.
This time we downloaded a picture of a motorbike and opened in vim, because she insisted on doing so. This is how it looked. Behind the vim window, there's the actual motorbike in the browser.
Then we went to edit the "kuvat.html" web page and added a new image tag, pointing to the local file we just downloaded. She writes quite well now, but insists on writing "pyärä" instead of "pyörä". It's a west coast thing.
Now there are two pictures in her scrapbook. I added some CSS to make it look a bit better. She was in a hurry to go to the kitchen to bake cookies, so I guess learning CSS will have to wait...